Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday. ♥


{these pictures were taken this morning right before I left for work.}



Tonight J and I are going to hang out at home.
Veg out. Make sure all our clothes are clean.
Get all packed & leave fairly early in the day
tomorrow, for BEND!
And then Saturday night we will be at the rodeo.
Chris is going to meet us over there from Idaho.
And another couple is going to go with us.
I am so excited. All day I have been sooo excited.
I promise to take lots of pictures.
And I will try to behave myself.
I will not {hopefully} be yelling
"I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS"
{for whit.}

LOVE YOU ALL!!

See ya Monday, hussies. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! This literally made me laugh out loud.

    have a wonderful time at the rodeo. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)