Sunday, June 6, 2010

would you rather?!?

Found here--awesome blog--checcccck her out. :)


WOULD YOU RATHER...

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely beautiful. Spent enough time being dumb already, I'll manage. :)
 
Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Go without brushing my teeth. I hate to have dirty hair. One day without washing my hair and it turns into a greasy mess. One year my hair would be a nasty nasty sight.

 
Be rich or famous?
Rich, Please!

 
Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Make-up collection--Yesss!

 
Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Dance, all of my friends can dance.
I suck at dancing.
It would be fun to go out dancing with everyone.
:)

 
Be stranded on a a desert island or in the desert?
Desert island

 
Have a computer or a TV?
Computer.
I need a new computer anyways,
and most tv shows you can watch
online anyways.

 
Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
stripes.

 
Drink out of a teacup or mug?
Mug.

 
Recieve a bunch of flowers a box of chocolate?
Flowersss. ♥

 
Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
Hug.
My husband gives the bessst
hugs. For real!

 
Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp, if I must.
I am not fond of either. :)

 
Be a fairy or a mermaid?
Mermaid.
But I wouldn't want my
fingers to be all
raisoney like.

 
A coffee or a cup of tea?
coffee.
{which I really need right now.}

 
Pink or blue nails?
Pink

 
Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Sunny. I don't like the cold :(

 
Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
House!
I love our house.
But I would love something
a  m  a  z  i  n  g.

 
Be kind or funny?
I am usually kind.
So, I choose funny.

 
Eat sweets or cake?
hmm, depending on the type of cake.
cherry chip cake. yesss.


 
Hold a tarantula or a snake?
f-no.
I do NOT touch
snakes or spiders!

 
Wear a necklace or a ring?
Ring.
I would love a nice
diamond ring.

 
Laugh or smile?
Laugh

 
Be hated or be a hater?
Well..
I am a hater
&
I am hated.
ohhh well. ♥

 
Wear pearls or beads?
Pearls!

 
If you had to choose, lose your sight or hearing?
Sight.
At least I could still hear and have a conversation

 
Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Lots of money

 
Love or be loved?
Be loved.
I am a lover though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)