Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting to know me. ♥

It's that time again! Time for Getting to Know You, Sunday TUESDAY Edition brought to you by Keely at MannLand5



*to play..copy the questions..answer them..then go to her site (link above) and link up!*


The questions... and my answers :)


1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Well, here's the thing.. I am a pretty confident "big girl", that being said..I will tan at the river, and swim, in the river and/or pool. We don't really do much public outings with me in my bathing suit though. So, I dunno if I would show off any assets..in public.

 
2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Both! I luuurve traveling.

3. I can't stand it when...?
people DO NOT listen to what I say. If I say back off. I mean- Back OFF!

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
No!

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
Oh I don't know for sure, more than 5, less than 10??


6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
Sleeping in. Breakfast. Drinking. Breakfast after a night of drinking.


7. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles with strawberries & whipped cream. OOOORRRR blueberry waffles w/ strawberries and whipped cream. Oh heaven.


8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Water Park for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)