Thursday, June 10, 2010

Outside my window.. ♥

Outside my window.. is non-existent. I don't have a windwo that I can see. :(



The time is.. 11:23am


Today I feel.. hungry! Way hungry!


I am thinking.. that I would love a pb&j!


At the moment, I am thankful.. for being able to choose the job I want to do.


I am going.. to go to the vet with Ellie again today on my lunch.


I am wearing.. scrub bottoms, gray striped shirt, white shoes, and white zip up jacket.


I wish.. today would go by faster & that I didn't have to work tomorrow.


I am reading.. a couple different books.


I am working on.. eating pita chips. 


I am hoping.. that tomorrow goes super fast & J and I can leave for Sister's. :)


I am hearing.. the lab.


Around the house.. is a disaster.


I bet you didn't know.. I was late for work this morning, because I had to wait on some stupid person.


One of my favorite.. things is my husband.










Join the Fun! Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!


*Make sure to LINK UP

1 comment:

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)