Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


My father is thee hardest working person, I have ever met.
He is amazing, strong funny & so generous.
He has always done everything in his power to
provide for my sisters and mom and I.

My father, sisters & I always go fishing during
the summer, and he and I went hunting last year
together, it was so much fun, to talk with him,
about random things.

My dad made it to most of Kaitlyn's game, I am sure
that he can count on one hand the amount
of games that he has missed. He always came
to watch me cheer, and to watch my volleyball
games, and my water polo games.

He has always been there for me through everything.


*On my wedding day, my dad told me I looked beautiful.
I started crying. It was one of the nicest things
I have ever heard.

My dad has never been the type to hug or kiss us.
at all.

On my wedding day, I went to kiss him on the cheek,
he went to kiss me on the cheek,
we kissed on the lips.
lol, it was awkward.
My eyes got big. His eyes got big.
I almost died. :)

Here are some pictures of my dad. :)



1 comment:

  1. Awwww what a nice post! :) Yay for daddies!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)