1. My dream vacation would be going on a Caribou hunt with Justin.2. The best trip I've ever taken was going to Georgia, Kentucky, and Tennesse with school, it was awesome. We drove all over the three states, and spent about 11 days back there. :)
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are drinks & snacks, my camera, a pillow, more snacks. :)
4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is our hunting trip over east in October. It will be the next time J and I spend a whole bunch of money on a trip to go somewhere. We might try to get away in August for a long weekend for our one year.
5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be our wedding mixes, we have some pretty awesome songs on them.
6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was a family vacation was when we went to Texas and on the way back got bumped from our flight, spent 14 hours in line, then had to wait outside the airport until 4 hours before our flight, with no car, no way to get back into the airport to get food, 9 hours outside of the airport, and finally we got home 2 days later.
7. My favorite traveling memory is I have SOO many! J and I have taken so many road trips together, and my family always traveled when we were younger. Disneyland multiple times, Mexico three times. We were pretty spoiled. :)