Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Looking back; Some of my favorite posts.

Today, a friends {my very best friend} said that she had read every single blog post I had written. I don't even think I have read every blog post that I have written. :) So I started going through from the beginning. My writing has changed so much since I started writing this blog. I love writing, I love being able to get all of my feelings out, and have people support those feelings, and give me feedback. My blog has blossomed into something that I never dreamed of it being. Which is amazing, and I am forever thankful to all the people that help to make this blog what it has become. My wonderful followers, the people who comment, the lurkers, everyone who has ever read this blog.

 So here is a little list of my favorites, that really show me for who I am. ♥

& i thought i loved you then     the story of us. ♥     twenty-three   

monday: always best spend with j  bridal shower    wedding day

wedding pictures   been awhile    it can't all be good.   the good. the bad. the ugly.

if i were..    well..I wouldn't    

Hope you enjoyed. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is a great idea! Maybe once I have been blogging awhile I could do something like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea!! I may copy your idea on my first blogaversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)