Monday, June 14, 2010

WEEKEND WRAPUP ♥

{FRIDAY}

J and I went and did
some shopping to
get ready for our trip to
Sisters/Bend.
E & I went to Wal*Mart
and got some snacks and other
things to prepare for our
trip.

Then we all went out to a local
bar. She brought with her friend
EL & she brought a friend with her.
EL ended up getting into a fight
with a couple girls. It was
wayyy intense, and
when a guy pushed EL,
J stepped right up into his
face, I thought they would
come to blows, but nothing.
The guy ended up backing down.

{SATURDAY}
Even though I didn't
get to bed until after 3am
I woke up at 7:45 and decided to get
up and start getting ready for the trip.
We left around 1:30 and we got over there
around 4:00, it was so nice over there.
I have a few pictures.
But the large amount of them are
on my camera, which is in Eho's truck.
We walked around downtown Bend.
We found the coolest shoes.

Yeah. I am pretty much in love with them.

We ended up at the Rodeo around 7:45
watched, drank Jack Daniels mixers,
& beer, & ate a greasy cheeseburger & curly fries.

{SUNDAY}

 We woke up early, and had breakfast.
Went and did a bunch more shopping.
Had Taco Del Mar. It was amazing.
Mmmm sooo good.
Headed home around 2:30
Then once we got home, J put in a movie
he bought at Sportman warehouse
about long shots made on animals.. It was
really interesting, I fell asleep on the couch
and got up around 7, and J made hamburgers
and french fies. I really wanted blueberry
waffles. Strangely.. I am on some crazy
blueberry thing. That's all I want to eat.

{MONDAY}

Work has been crazy, 
so I haven't been able to do any blog reading
or anything besides play catch up.
Justin has cell service, so he has been
sending me pictures from work.
So I sent him a pictures of my lunch. :)
He wasn't happy. lol.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.
More to come. :)





1 comment:

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)