Monday, June 28, 2010

getting to know {me}

1. If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? Just 5000.00? Well. I would like my boobs done, first. Reduction-Lift-Fake ones put in so they sit there nicely. Liposuction. Plumper lips, chin tuck.


2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? Noooope. I work!

3. Favorite clothing brand? Mostly Old Navy. I really think that is all I wear.


4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? Shopping.


5. would you ever vajazzle? Lol. Sticker on your vajay?! Just pierce it. Perma-bling.


6. Favorite Disney Princess? Hmm, I love them all.


7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? Dive from Clawson's Pier. J & I were fighting, the people in the movie were fighting, I was crying, lol.




8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?  *knock on wood* NO!

2 comments:

  1. Big yes to the breast lift! I'm right with you there. I don't need them huge. Just PERKY! lol

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)