Friday, June 4, 2010

5 question fridayyyy. ♥

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

I start school July 19th, and I will be working toward my Bachelors in Business with an emphasis in Healthcare.
2. What do you love most about your home?
Everything. I lovvve the way my house looks. The wood floors, the colors, the backyard. I honestly love everything about our house.




3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?


I love girly, simply books. Jodi Picult, Sophie Kinsley, Nicholas Sparks, anything that sounds good. :)


4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmm, I ate part of a warm from a tequilla sucker once. :-/




5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Hmm, on a current show, I would be Meredith, from Grey's or Bailey from Grey's.. :)


And of course...if you want to join in on the 5QF fun...link up!


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for girly books! I considered being an English major and as much as I love "literature", I still get a huge kick out of chick lit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sophie Kinsella and girly books too!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)