Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

Even though it is Sunday morning. I am at work, and bored. Really bored. So I am going to do as much of the weekend wrap up as possible. J and I had an extremely mellow weekend, so it shouldn't be that hard to do it, and then just edit for the rest of the day. :)

{FRIDAY}
J and I did some grocery shopping.
Bought a couple $5 movies.
Got some snack food
and we were both in bed by 9:45.
My sister called at about that
time, and we were both sound asleep.
It was so nice to just veg out. :)

{SATURDAY}
J and I went down to Cottage Grove
to see his mom & dad.
We went and gambled with his mom.
Then we went to my parents house
and hung out there for a little bit.
Then J and I went to my grandma's
to visit with my sister who
was doing laundry up there
cause my parents washer broke.
Gav came over to spend the night.
We went to the mall to hang out.
We played wii, made nacho's.
Ate at our FAVORITE mexican food place.
Really had a fun night

[SUNDAY}
Work til 3:30,
then I am going to go hang out
with the boys. :)

Here are some pictures from the weekend. :) Enjoy!


Justin gambling with his mommy. :)

Annie.
Annie & J
She loves him.
I need to spend more time with the horses. :)
Annie is such a sweetheart.
My dad & Grandpa talking to a hay-guy.
Justin's favorite horse- Foxy
She's such a nice mare--I want her. :)
Blackberry Margarita. :)
Babysitting at it's best. :)
Me yesterday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)