Tuesday, June 8, 2010

♥ ♥ 10 MONTHS ♥ ♥

Justin and I have been married for 10 months today!
I haven't really ever posted the pictures of my parents,
but I love the ones that I do have, since they have been
married almost 26 years, I decided to give them a little
credit. They have been such amazing parents to me, and
have given J and I so much guidance, and help. I will
never be able to repay them for the knowledge that
they have passed on to Justin and I. ♥

      Happy 10th Month baby!
      I cannot believe we've
      been married almost 1
      year. It is extremely crazy.
I love you,
to the moon and back.
♥ your wife.

2 comments:

  1. pretty, pretty, pretty!! congrats on 10 months you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 months already! It doesn't feel like it was that long ago..and so much has changed since then. Crazy. YOu looked to pretty that day!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)