Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ask me anything; answers.

I am an open book, anything and every question will be answered. I love any type of survey & I will reply to you. :) Hope you enjoy the answers, thank you ladies for the questions. :)


Cat said...

What is a quote that you like? I love the quote "Life is choice's" I totally and fully live by those three words. I make choices that affect so many things in my life.


Murdock's mama said...

What kind of car do you drive? Currently, I drive thee same car I drove in High school. :( Sad yes, buttt J and I are buying a new car or truck this weekend, and I am very excited. :]

Who are the kiddos in your header? All of the kids that were at my wedding were jumping on my parents trampoline after the wedding & J and I were getting pictures taken in the field, they kept yelling my name and so when we were all done, I went over and climbed on.. :) That is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day.

What season is your favorite? Summer. I am a total lover of summer. Flip flops. the lake. floaten the river. going shooting. camping. smores. anything and everything summer. And a very close second is fall. ♥

Where would you travel if you could go ANYWHERE? I would do a cruise through Europe. I have never been, and Justin has not traveled at all & I would love to experience Europe for the first time with someone else who has never been.

How many children [if any] do you desire? I would love to have three, maybe four. I grew up thee oldest of four girls. I hope J and I have boys and girls & God willing and as longs as we both have J-O-B-S, J and I will have that many.

What kind of music do you listen to? I am a country girl. I listen to a lot of different music, but for the most part, I listen to country.

Who is your role model? My mother. She is such a strong and beautiful person, who has overcame so many different things in her life and still manages to keep a smile on her face, and do anything in her power to put one on everyone else's face also. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)