Wednesday, March 10, 2010

dirrrrty dozen. :)

<~~~ Love this blog. :)





1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? Uh, some flip flops..from last summer. :)
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Yesss, I did! Thee lemon ones & Samoas.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? Uh, No. It would be nice to ball room dance, but J would not have any part of that.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Well..as far as my parents knew. Of course, I worked practically full time, I was a cheerleader, I got pretty good grades, I kept my room clean, but I was a party girl. And no-one would have guessed it.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? huh?! I do not even know which ones have been nominated. :)
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? Here's the thing- I do NOT watch anyone get a medical procedure, I do not watch myself get it done. I would pass out.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday is BY FAR my favorite day of the week. It is my only day that I usually have off. Sometimes I have Sundays off, and if I work on a Sunday then I have a Monday off, but I loooove my Saturdays. :)
8. Do you miss anyone right now? My sisters.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? Nope, I work in one. :)
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.-- Old Navy or Target. :)
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Not realllly. :)
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Looking into someone else's eyes when they are telling you something important.

3 comments:

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)