Sunday, March 28, 2010

day 2; diet [3-26-2010]

Today has been pretty good. I am going to work out tonight when I get off work. It is the first time I have worked out in quite awhile, so I am going to try to work into it.

 
Treadmill; 5 minutes at 3.0 mph 20 minutes at 3.5 mph 5 minutes at 3.0
Elipitcal; 30 minutes
A circuit of weights
Treadmill; 10 minutes
Tan & head home. :)
Total time working out; 1 hr 20 mins [about]

 
Food 3-26-2010

 
Breakfast
  • Cheese bagel w/ cream cheese [ 401 calories- I know, not the best choice, I was hungry, low and needed something right then. I suck. :) I am having salad for dinner.]
  • Coffee 16oz, with cream and sugar [102 calories]
Lunch
  • Subway sandwhich- Sweet onion chicken teriyaki w/ lettuce, cucumber, and onion. No cheese and really light sweet onion sauce [420 calories]
  • Water
Dinner
  • KFC bowl; potatos, gravy, corn and popcorn chicken
  • medium pepsi
When I got off work J and I had so much running around to do, we didn't get a chance to eat until 8:30 at night. I went and worked out after I got off work for an hour. It wasn't much. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 10 on the elipitcal and then a curcuit of weights. I felt good about what I could do in the time that I had. We went to my sister in-laws to watch movies. It was really a nice and relaxing weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)