Tuesday, March 9, 2010

what a bust..

Uh..hiii ladies.. :) I kinda went MIA for a few days. I don't ever blog on the weekends, unless I work, and that is a Sunday, but the last time I blogged was on Friday. :) Sorry lovers. I know that my Cavewife has missed me, because she loooves stalking me. Hehe. I really do have thee best friends. I am not happy that I don't get to spend that much time with them, but they are really great. :)

This weekend has good parts and some kinda stupid ones. :) Let's recap..if I can remember everything. :)

Friday: We went to A&A's for dinner. Way yummy elk stroganoff. Warm french bread, strawberry pie [which didn't get opened there, but J and I laid in bed and ate most of it that night, while watching a movie.] & amazing friends. J and I left there pretty early and went to a movie. We watched Valentines day, really cute movie. I really enjoyed it. :) A lot of different people in the movie and I liked how they all linked together. :)

Saturday: We went car shopping. Stupid. I hate car shopping. The car salesmen just hound you, and try to use different tactics to screw you over. I am so done car shopping. I don't like it & I hate dealing with them, so J and I have decided to make the best of the little red beast & just save up enough money to buy a car outright. Which will probablly end up being something we don't love, but will get us from point a to point b. :) We also went to G's basketball game, he played really well & they ended up winning, after that everyone met up at Roaring Rapid's Pizza, which is one of my favorite places to eat. I love it there. After dinner we went over to J's sister's and hung out there.

Sunday: I totally thought I had to work, I told people all week that I had to work. I went home early on Saturday night, I didn't go out for my friend Kelly's birthday, I woke up early, got to work and realised it was not my weekend to work. :( I was bummer. I had done my hair and make-up for nothing and I had missed out on a fun night out cause I though I had to work. :( I went home and crawled back into bed with J and around ten, we got up and went to breakfast. It was alright, kinda yucky, the service was really good though. :) Then we went out shooting with the family. We met his sister and her hubby and the kids and some of their friends out in the woods. It was so much fun, I will have to get some of the pictures from her, to upload on here. :) I love the pictures. We were out there til around seven and then M,E&kids all went to Mexican food. It was so yummy & the kids crack me up.

Monday: I took a personal day from work. J and I woke up late and went to look at another car, which didn't work out and I was kinda bummed about. We went to Costco & I got a new camera, which was such a good deal. I have been looking for a camera for so long, and I found a really nice one. It's a Nikon, 12mp (i think), came with a case, 100 free prints, a 4gb memory card, and a couple other extras for 109.00. I loooove it. I havn't taken any pictures with it, but my sister in-law has one similar to it & her's is very nice. :) J and I then went pawn shopping, and we found a gun that he had to have. He had shot one on Sunday and had fallen in love with it, and it was the right price, so we got it. He thinks it is the coolest thing ever, so..I am glad that he loves it. :) We grabbed pizza for dinner at Roaring Rapids again, and headed to Wal*Mart to get a new dvd player and a some bullets for the gun.

Today: My alarm didn't go off. I set it for 5pm instead of 5am, I woke up with 20 minutes to get to work. It's a 15 minute drive. I jumped out of bed, threw on scrubs, put my crazy curllly [took a shower, and went to bed with wet hair] hair into a sloppy ponytail, straightened my bangs, put on blush and mascara and brushed my teeth, kinda. And ended up being three minutes late to work. Luckily it is now Tuesday and that means on three more days and then I am off for one & then I REALLY do work on Sunday. :)

Oh goly jeepers; I am off to catch up on my blog ready & I have some coast trip photo's I can upload.

OH & I forgot; Jake got into the garbage- and then proceeded to puke all over the entire bed & Ellie. So we went back to our old blankets for a bit. I still can't believe he got sick on Ellie, she gave him the dirtiest look- like "WHAT THEE HELL IS THAT?!" Kinda made me laugh..a little, then while cleaning up the mess, J and I decided we are not ready for kids, mostly because we were both gagging. After it was all cleaned up Ellie and I took a shower. Lol. Yes, I let her in the shower with me.. she needed a bath..hellooo!?! :)

Alrighty, I am outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)