Sunday, March 14, 2010

Today I'm loving..

After a few rather non-happy post,
I decided to share some things that I
l o v e.




My backyard. :)
again, thee backyard.

yes, we live right
on the river. :)
we spend the
e n t i r e
summer down
here. :) :) :)
My hubs & I
@ thee river.

Eho & I at J's
Uncle Tony's
s u r p r i s e
birthday party.
flower from my hubs.
[for being a shithead]
on thursday night. :)

this room. I love it.

these four girls.
great gram ber
&
the sisters.

the look on j's face.
kinda happy,
kinda scared out
of his mind. :)
the happiness of that day.


me, as I was crying. I love the
way J looks. :) I have this one
blown up pretty big on our
wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)