Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I really should blog today.

Buttt... I don't really have much to say. I have a busy week this week. Something going on every single night this week. Which is very strange for me. I worked yesterday til 4:15, then met J for an early dinner, went to Mil & Eric's and J shot his bow, then we went and I bought some birthday cards for my girls, and rented a couple movies & then we were home & in bed watching movies by 9:30pm. lol. :)

I set my alarm for 5:15pm..so this morning at 6:40 when Ellie was whining to be let outside, I realized I had over slept and had better hustle to be to work on time, I was early..but I didn't look as hot as usual. haha. :) I have a birthday party for a friend tonight, so when I get off work, I am going to run home, get ready, go to my sister's and get her, and then go celebrate one of my besties birthday's. I cannot wait. She and I have been friends since kindergarten.

Tomorrow; I have an eye appt after work, which I am so excited about. I havn't had glasses in so long, I am might do contacts also, because I love contacts, and I am blind as a bat. :)

Thursday: I have a Lia Sophia jewerly party to go to, & I cannot wait. Wahoooo. I love the jewerly. :)

Friday: J has class and something planned for us..but he is not saying what. Lol.


Today. I am tirrrred. I really would like to go sleep.
I do not want to go out really late tonight, but I have
to make an apperance at my friends birthday, or she will
kiiiiillll me dead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)