Friday, March 26, 2010

thirty questions; j & i answers.

1. What are your middle names?
Shelby Lorena & Justin Edward

2. How long have you been together?
4 years, 3 months, and 16 days.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
4 months

4. Who asked who out?
Justin, we hung out for a week or so
straight & then he asked me to be
his girlfriend. :)

5. How old are each of you?
24 in July & 23 in September

6. Did you go to the same school?
Yes, kinda, but we
never went to school
together

7. Are you from the same home town?
Yes

8. Who is the smartest?
Depends on the subject.

9. Who majored in what?
Shelby; Healthcare Admin [when I get my degree]
Justin; I don't think he'll ever go to college.

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me. Hands down.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
California; Bakersfield.

12. Who has the worst temper?
Justin. Hands down.

13. How many children do you want?
3-4.

14. Who does the cooking?
Both

15. Who is more social?
Both of us.
Depending on the crowd.

16. Who is the neat freak?
Neither of us.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
Both of us.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
Justin

19. Where was your first date?
To the beach, 12:30 in the morning
He convinced me to drive an hour and
forty minutes to the beach.

20. Who has the bigger family?
Me. 

21. Do you get flowers often?
Uh, no. I have only
recieved flowers
twice in 4+ plus years

22. How do you spend holidays?

Easter @ my sister in laws
Christmas eve @ my dad's dad's family
Christmas morning @ Justin's families
Christmas afternoon/night @ my families
[as long as everyone is talking to everyone]
 
 
23. Who is more jealous?
depends on the situation

24. How long did it take to get serious?
We got together in Dec, and moved in
together in Janurary

25. Who eats more?
Justin..but I'm the snacker! :)

26. What do you do for a living?
Shelby; Admitting @ a hospital
Justin; Logger

27. Who does the laundry?
uh..neither. lol
we both hate it.

28. Who's better with the computer?
Me

29. Who drives when you are together?
I have started driving more.

30. What is your song?
well, we don't really have a song.
we have songs that remind us of
eachother. when we got married
we played eric church-
loves your love the most and
then chantal kreviask-something
feels like home.

1 comment:

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)