Wednesday, March 17, 2010

getting to know you..well me..

go. check. her. out.
she's adorable.
funny & I am sure
that you will loooove
her.

The questions..
1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
hmm. i don't think i have a favorite easter candy. i love all candy.
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
between J and I it is a tie. I honestly think he takes more baths than I do. If he is cold, he takes a bath, if he is bored, he takes a bath, if he does anything, he takes a bath. lol. :) Good thing we are on a well & not on city water.

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
Both..depends on my mood or time!
4. Were you popular in highschool?
Yes, I had a great group of friends, but my entire school only had 400 people in it, so the whole school was pretty close. But I played sports and I was a cheerleader, and partied. Lol. I was one of those girls.
5. What's your bra size?
40DDD. I know. It's ridic. I need to lose weight to get a breast reduction.
6. How many states have you lived in?
One, Oregon.
7. What's one blog you read every day?
Everything new on my 'dashboard'
8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Peanut Butter..I do not think I have ever even eaten nutella. It doesn't not sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)