Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting to know me Thursdays; ♥

Here it is.. Keely's getting to know you. Get on this! Pronto ladies. ♥

The questions..
1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive? Both, I am an adrenaline junkie. lol..well at least I used to be.. I had to climb up on a ladder recently and had a mild panic attack, and had to have J help me down.
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit? Uh, I try my darndest to NOT use a public restroom, but if I must, I hover. :)
3. Favorite flower? Roses, the yellow with pink/red in them & gerber daisies.
4. Pedicure or manicure? both please, currently I am craving a pedi..my toes sure do need it..bad. :)
5. How many siblings do you have? Three younger sisters. ♥ They are pretty wonderful, when they aren't being assholes. :)
6. Do you pee in the shower? Welll..here's the thing..yes. Usually I go pee right after I let the dogs out & then I don't have to when I get in the shower, but sometimes I don't have to pee until I am in the shower.. ugh..yeah I just got a little personal; Next question!

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? I usually end up with a tankini, just to hide the belly buldge and the girls. But I would love to get into shape & wear a super cute yellow polka-dot bikini. :)
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway? The grocery store; It is so freaken expensive, I just need to get a costco card & buy everything in bulk so I only have to shop once a year. hehe. Love having just two people in our house.


I will probablly be posting quite a bit today, work is driving me crazy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I get panic attacks over ladders too! I don't know what happened to me or when this started because when I was a kid, this kind of stuff didn't phase me at all but now, oh man, forget it!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)