Thursday, March 11, 2010

life is good. ♥


I have this pema-smile on my face. I do not know why. :) I just have so many great people in my life, and so many wonderful things happening, and the things that are kinda crap..are not big enough to bring me down. :) And I love it, I am usually a little up and down with my emotions, but recently..life is grand. :)

Two nights ago, I had made steak, with pasta and cottage cheese, and great french bread, and we had a couple steaks left over after dinner. So last night J and I cut up the steak and put it in the crock pot with a can of beef broth, an onion and a thing of mushrooms. Let is cook down the mushrooms and the onions, and J and I went shooting. We bought a pistol the other day that he is absolutely in loooove with, it is pretty heavy, and I don't really care to shoot it, but I loved going with him. It's always nice to get to have some time with my hubby. :) I will post some pictures at the end of the post. :)

When we got home the food was almost ready and J said "Call Alicia-Bob and see if they wanna do dinner" So I called and we headed into town with the onion,mushroom, steak mess. :) We made it into stroganoff, with salad, and bread and it was wayyyy good. I am totally in love with it. :) We took Tucker with us & he got to play with his cousin's Cricket and Hunter.. I got some cute pictures.

The new gun. :)


my hubby.
i like the way this came out. :)

kinda cool picture.

Tucker, Cricket & Hunter.

Have a wonnnnderful Thursday ladies; I will post more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)