Random Dozen found here -------> This Week's Preview
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason? I love even numbers, I don't know why. But when planning my wedding I NEEDED everything to be an even number. I am not sure, why I like one or the other.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you? I would say depending on my mood, I am pretty vain; There are days when I think I am hot hot hot. When my hair is done, make up on, clothes that fit just right, life is good. And then there are days when I fly right about 4.75. :)
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered? Well. I am hot-tempted when pushed, talkative with people I know, proud of my family, love to party with good people.. so a little of all. :)
4. How lucky do you consider yourself? Considering I just went to the casino and lost all of the money I put in, not lucky in that sence, but in sence of life, family & love, I would say, pretty lucky. I am married to a very attractive man, whom I love, a roof over our heads, three of thee best dogs ever & a pretty fantastic family.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written? My wedding, I love looking at all the pictures. :) I actually enjoy most all the post that I write.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words. cloudy..rainy..yellow rubber boots.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery) well..i guess okay? :)
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking? scale of one to ten- zero. I do not recycle. I don't separate out my garbage. I don't recycle pop cans or bottles. I stick them in a bag, and usually the bag ends up at the dump. I know it is horrible, but it's just what we do. stone me.
9. What is your favorite song this week? anything lady antellbellum.
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up? I usually will pick up heads up pennies, or really anything if no-one is around.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...." I wish I were outside in the sunshine. [which is currently not shining. :(]
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out. see before this post. ♥