Friday, March 26, 2010

fill in the blanks people.. NOW! [I mean Please..] :)

Lauren over at The Little things we do, does this
nifty little "Fill in th eblank Friday", here & I am pretty
sure you should also!!
 Just be sure to link up when you are all done. :)


1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was any advice given by the my grandma, she knows what she is talking about. :)
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to Cancer research.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be lasgana, chicken enchiladas, salad, and french bread, all my favorites, in one bunch. :)

4. My hair is becoming my favorite feature of mine. One days that it behaves, my hair and I are besst friends.
5. If at first you don't succeed go get a coffee and give it another shot.

6. I have always been very opinionated.

7. Oh....and by the way.... I was nice last night, when I was put into a situation involving a conversation about Justin's ex. whom I probablly would not put out if she was on fire, yet last night- I was nice, I said a nice thing. I didn't have to. But I did. GOLD STAR FOR ME! THANK YOU VERRRRY MUCH.

Enjoy your friday. I am going to catch up on my lovely blogs that I read & try to find a calorie counter to put in my blog. :) Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)