Friday, March 5, 2010

fill in the blank beeeeaches. ♥

Lauren over at Little Things we do; link up people.
fill in the blank friday (plus...two for one special).


1. One thing I MUST do before I die is travel the world. I love to travel and see new things & anything new and exciting that I could experience makes me smile. And I would really like to be a mother. :)
2. I would rather spend a day laying in bed with my ellie dog than doing anything else.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice wait until marriage to have sex. It is not worth it to have sex before marriage & you will waste more time thinking someone has feelings for you, than it is worth. Focus on school, and living life. Love will happen in it's own sweet time, and when it does, you will be so happy.
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I would pay off all our debt, and buy Justin a truck, buy myself a car, purchase a house, and then pay off my parents debt, and then put the rest in a bank account.
5. The best surprise ever is non-existent. I have never had a good surprise, that I can remember..well my 16 birthday.
6. My biggest fault is I'm not very forgiving. If people do something to me, I am very quick to remove them from my life and not give them anymore chances.
7. My biggest strength is I am a quick learner. I catch on very quickly to new ideas and new computer systems. I can work very well with others.
Enjoy your friday lovers.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness we are twins! Your #3 is fabulous...I agree with that!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)