Tuesday, April 27, 2010

change is a comin'

Justin and I had such an awesome weekend, we had three days off & did so many fun things. We spent time with my sisters & family, and spent time with his family, spent time with friends, and all & all, it was amazing. :) I will do a recap--when I get a chance. I have been at work since 7:45am, and it is now- 12:52pm & this is the first moment {besides lunch @ 11:30} that it has been quite enough to do anything online. I need to catch up on three days worth of blogs, and commenting, and email & e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!

   I have some news. You all know how I have been a crazy woman tad bit baby crazy lately, well..I really sat down and thought about it, after spending quite a bit of time with my cousin's children who are younger {adorable kids, well behaved}; I realise I want to advance in my career, like really advance. I want to have a degree in something that will take me somewhere, and a salary that J and I could live very comfortably on. I know that I want to work in the medical field, and that I want to continue to work in this line of work but that I would like make more money, and eventually be able to work from home. {Dream scenario: Have job that would allow me to work from home until the kids were in school & then go back to working somewhere}..so what better job--Medical Coder. They make pretty good money- I would be able to work from home [eventually] and it is the same line of work. Decision: Do not start TTC, go back to school.
   Today I filled out & filed my Fafsa for the 2010-2011 school year & I am going to schedule a time to talk to someone at the private college here, that offers night classes. I am so ready to go back to school, and I think it would help me so much to be refocused. It is going to be hard at first to work full time & go to school full time, but I know that once I was done, I will be so much happier. :)
   Justin is thrilled, he isn't quite ready for us to start a family, and he had kinda said it, but I hadn't really ever given the option to not start a family right away, and when I did, I thought he would cry, he was so excited for me. I know that one day J and I will make adorable babies and we will really be able to give them anything that they could ever want, and I would like to have two reliable new cars before we go down the path of baby making. :) :) :)

Well, hope you all had a good weekend.
Love,

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a terrific plan :) good luck with juggling school and work, you sound so dedicated I bet you will breeze through it all :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)