Monday, April 19, 2010

sweet tea & sweet potato fries. ♥

Start at the very beginning, what’s your name?
Shelby Lorena.

 
Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
I do not. I do not think
big-girls belong in
skinny jeans.
thankyouverymuch.

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
hmm, if I didn't have morals--
i would go shopping and just put
load and loads of clothes on
and just walk out. :)

 
Does the person you like, like you back?
I would hope so, he is my husband.
He had better like me, or I guess
we have a
p  r  o  b  l  e  m





What did you do last night?
had a bbq with the besties.
drank a beer on the back porch with my hubby.
watched a movie.
slept with the window open.
got forehead kisses from J



Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
everyday.


Are you your mum’s favorite child?
of course. lol.
I think it depends on the
time of day, day of the week.
If my seesters are driving her
crazy, then yes, I am the favorite.
I think she and I can relate better
now that I don't live there, and
that J and I are both working,
and have the house..I think
she is proud of me, which I couldn't
have said a year and half ago. :)


Are you happy with the way things are going?
extremely.
I have never been happier.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
yes, kinda. i didn't go to bed
until 1 something, and then once
i was asleep I kinda tossed and
turned--then the alarm went off at 6.


Sleep on your back or stomach?
side, curled up with ellie and tucker.

What were you doing before this survey?
checking my emails.

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
not really, sometimes, but the kind
I drink doesn't have paper on it. It's plastic
 
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
forever.

It’s Thursday night, where are you usually?
Mental Health Night.
{$2.75, 22oz. alcoholic beverage--with the besties}

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
what hasn't been great about today? I had thee best coffee, thee best lunch,
was EARLY to work, had a nice easy drive on the freeway, my hair looks cute, i
am wearing comfy clothes, my house is almost all put together, life is grrrrrreat.

Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
yes, which is sad.

What’s going on tomorrow night?
tuesday?! nothing probablly.
J and I both work, so it's gonna be
a quick dinner or maybe a roast or something. :)

Is your hair curly or straight right now?
straight, in a pony tail.

What do you really think of Starbucks Coffee?
pure goodness.
{not as good as hot shots in creswell though}

Want to be taller or shorter?
neither. i love my height.
justin is taller than I am
and that is all that matters.

What are you listening to?
t.v. and my fingers typing.

When was the last time you really laughed?
while kendal was yelling out the window-
so funny.

Do you listen to music every day?
when i drive.

Last song you heard?
hmm, i dunno.

Is the last person that you had a conversation with a male or a female?
female; lady I work with.

What’s the last thing you said out loud?
"Have a good day"

How was your day?
really good.

Describe how you feel right now in three words:
warm. happy. full.

If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?
to have my other house cleaned.

Plans for Saturday?
My sister in-laws birthday; Hopefully dinner with her..and
then I can finally give her, her birthday present. :)
 
Who was the last person besides yourself to touch something on your face?
Justin. He is the only person, other than myself,
who touches me.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes. :)

Where were you at 9 am this morning?
work.


Do you think people talk about you?
I am sure they do, but I don't care.


What do you carry with you at all time?
purse-which could give Mary Poppins a run
for her money on random shit that I have in
my bag. :) :) :)

Do you and your parents get along?
Oh yes, my mom sometimes makes me want to poke myself
in the eye, but for the most part--we are good. :)

This time last year, were you single?
nope. I was almost married.
Is there someone you wouldn’t mind kissing right now?
oh yes, my hubbbbs.

Ever sang a whole song without missing any lyrics?
uh, no. i am not a singer.


Has someone close to you ever told you they were going to commit suicide because of you?
no. that's so fucked.

Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Nope. F-them.

Where were you at 10:17 pm last night and what were you doing?
at home, in bed.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
kinda, I was more happy after I took a shower. :)

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night. I do not like getting up early.

Honestly, has anyone seen you in your under wear in the past 3 months?
my hubby.

Be honest, do you like people in general?
well, no. there are a very limited amount of people
that I truely allow to be apart of my life, and that
I let know every detail of my life. I just don't really
like people. hehe. I dunno, I am a nice person, they
just drive me bonkers.

Does anybody hate you?
yes. do i give a crap?
NOPE- because I hate her also.

Are you mad at someone right now?
Nope. I have let go my madness for
people--there are still a few that I
would like to run over with my car
though. lol. :)

What’s on your bed?
pillows & blankets?



Last person on your bed?
Justin, when I left for work
he and the dogs were sleeping.

Is there one person in your life that can always make you happy?
More than one.
J, Cavewife, K-bob, Eho, My mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)