Thursday, April 8, 2010

outside my window.

Abby does this. It's always
fun & I loooove it. Join her
& do it also, just be sure to
leave me a comment so I can
comment. :)

Outside my window..the sun is shinning but it's chilly.



The time is..2:22 pm. :)


Today I feel..drained. I am so ready to be off work 


I am thinking..about getting off work, and wishing it was payday today.


At the moment, I am thankful..that J and I get paid 3 times next week.


I am going..to start talking to J about TTC.


I am wearing..scrub bottoms, nikes, royal blue tank, gray cardi & my new glasses.


I wish..I were pregnant & that J and I had the house in Springfield.


I am reading..House Rules by Jodi Piocult- simply amazing.


I am working on..getting stuff together for my mail send out.


I am hoping..to have money enough to get through the week.


I am hearing..the sound of people talking around me


Around the house..should be clean, J is home.


I bet you didn't know..I sometimes tell J I will call him right back, and I forget.


One of my favorite..dinner's is lasagna. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)