Saturday, April 10, 2010

welp..here's the thing.

I got this from Ratz
So I decided to do it.
Since I have nothing
better to do, than get
yelled at by sleazy people
in the emergency room.


The idea is.....



1. Open the first (oldest) photo folder in your computer library.


2. Scroll to the 10th photo.


3. Post the photo and the story behind it.


4. Tag 5 more people to continue the thread.




This picture is from my birthday last year. I was getting my tragus pierced, and I had J and Brea with me. Brea was documenting the piercing experience, lol. :) I have no idea what the piercing person was talking about, or what was said, but I guess I wasn't happy about it. Lol. That is the exact look I give to J all the time. hehe.

 I do love my piercing, and would really like to get another one soon..maybe my conch, or something. Whoo knooows.

Well. I am supposed to tag five people, but I don't really want to---if you want to do it. Dooo it. :) Just be sure to link back to Ratz and I. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! hey i loved piercings too. I am thinking of getting my belly button done but not in the near future. It may take some time....
    Now that you have linked me too, i'll just say, 'Thankyou'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love piercings- I have ten. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)