Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Dozen

1. Define a great relationship: open ears, open mind, open arms.


2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)


Well, Uh..let me think, I do not usually eat fast food. But I think it was last saturday, I had Jack in the box, and it was a terikaki chicken bowl, with an egg roll and a spring roll. way yum.


3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)


The three dogs that J and I have- doxie. lab. & golden retriever.


4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? Single: Washington Seattle- I love it there, but Justin [who has never been] thinks it is a stupid place..so more than likely we would move to Colorado or something where there is a lot of hunting.


5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I would have liked to have been taught to resolve conflict. There is no conflict resolve in me..It is give up and walk away.


6. Who's the funniest person you know?  Well, I would say my neice and nephew, they crack me up, some of the things that come out of their mouths, make me want to just die.


7. Did you get enough sleep last night? Nope. I tossed and turned. J and I went to bed angry with eachother, and all I wanted to do was stand up on the bed & drop kick him right in the head. He was mean, like really mean last night, and I do not want to forgive him.


8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?


"Uh. He is still here." I am telling you- I am/was still furious with him.
9. Grilled or Fried? --
Mmm, grilled anything. Veggies, chicken, beef. Yum. I love the summer time.10. Are you afraid of the dark?  Yeah, kinda. I do not like going outside after dark at all. We live in the middle of no-where & I just know there is some monster that lives under our porch.


11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?


 I always knew I wanted to work at a hospital, I've came down quite a bit from my dreams of being a doctor. Now I just register people. ;)
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?

currently; annoyed. withdrawn. readytoslapabitch. usually; happy. smellsgoodallthetime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)