Sunday, April 4, 2010

Getting to know you. {actually me.}

The questions..from this lovely little blog. :)



1. Showers or baths?
Depends on what I am doing, I shower every morning, except for this morning, I took a bath, after work I usually take a bath with my hubby. :)


2. Do you have any crazy urges?
Occasionally yes. Like the urge to binge eat/drink myself into oblivion. Or the urge to spend an entire paycheck online at target..on a future house. :)
3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
I secretly am so mad at someone in my family, that it makes me sick to be around them, yet I still go around them, and I am nice. I guess I am two-faced, but if I were to let the person in on my secret it would really hurt a lot of people involved.
4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
I love the feeling after I am done, and I feel as though I have accomplished something. :)


5. Do you think you have a good body image?
It could be better but I will not complain.


6. Flour or corn tortillas?
I figure if I am eating out, I should get what I love & that is flour. hehe.

7. How do you celebrate Easter?

Well, this easter, I am at work until noon & then I am going to rush home, change and possibly go to my sister in laws. There is a huge party up there, like 75+ people. Tons of food, 20 dozen real eggs and about 2500 fake ones, loaded with candy & money.



8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?

fried rice. :) :) :)


Stay tuned for a little update on life- with pictures. :) yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)