Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am having one of those days..again.

I seriously feel bi-polar lately. There are so many things, that I really want to just scream about, or even run & hide or even go to the store and buy a bottle of wine, and drink the whole thing, alone..in bed..at five in the evening.

Yeahhh, I am just feeling very close to a melt down. Veryclose. Justin has been driving me crazy. A family member that I thought was pretty close to me, is driving me crazy and has totally hurt my feelings. My work is making me want to scream. And everyone in between is just ergh. Not good. Also, I have lost every ounce of patience for frequent fliers at the hospital. These two people come in all the time & they make me so uncomfortable.

Today is not a nice post filled with rainbows and kittens, but it is me, and exactly how I am feeling. I think Justin is cooking dinner for me, or at least he had better or else!

Alright, I am outta here, my book is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)