Sunday, April 11, 2010

survey sunday. :)

I found this over
I really enjoy
doing these things.
So check her out.




1. What color do you wear the most?

well..I really only own
black, gray, and white.
I usually wear jeans/scrubs, with a tank top
& a cardigan or some type of sweater.
I really need to go clothes shopping and get some new outfits.
such as:




















2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?

well..probablly 10,000. J and I really need new cars/trucks.
&& if we had 5,000 each as a down payment
if wouldn't be that big of a deal that our credit
is less than perfect. :) And we could start saving
for a vacay.



3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?

i twirl up straw wrappers into a tight straight line,
and then twist them into a spiral sping type thing.





4. I really need to start..........?

working out on a regular basis and eating better!
i have a gym membership, and i totally have
not even used it very much since i got it.
But i don't have any work out pants, so
it kinda sucks to work out in scrub bottoms.



5. What was the first blog you ever read?

my cousin katie's.
she is the reason i started blogging.
i loved the way she wrote.
and i have always kept a journal
so i thought why not. :)





6. Do you collect anything?

uh, dogs. lol.
J and I currently have three.
But in our relationship we have
had 5 dogs total. Jake, Ellie and Tucker, which
we still have & Troy and Hunter which we
do not. Troy lives with a family over east or
Hunter is a puppy that we found and gave to Alex.




7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?

I was in middle school. 7th grade.
I was "going out" with a boy named
Cory, and we hadn't kissed yet. All of our friends
were making a huge deal of it. So I leaned
over and kissed him when I was getting off
the bus. woot-woot. not that great. lol.



8. Do you text/twitter while driving?

i do. & justin yells.
"you are totally breaking the law"
"you are going to kill us"
But I am watching the road. I text so much
that I know all the keys. :) I know. I should stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)