Friday, April 30, 2010

money fairy..where are you?!?

♥"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever,you and me, everyday." ♥


I am learning that this quote is more and more my life, my every day life. There are days, even weeks where my life as "Shelby" is hard, really hard. Like make me want to lay in bed the entire day and cry. I am not good with anything stressful. I hate money- I hate hate hate it. Justin and I are experiencing our first signs that moving so soon might not have been such a good idea, without a little larger nest egg.

We went out, and splurged on dinners & other items, and didn't save any, because we thought that everything would be okay, and then Justin got laid off, and then he drew on his check to make up for a shortage of money, and then he got laid off again, so his check for two weeks was 300 hundred dollars, and we are used to his checks being 1,300. My check some how was 40 hours short, but they caught the mistake, and I will get the other 330 today. So we have to pay $800 today on the house, tomorrow. My check is only going to be 660, and we don't have all of the $300 left, so we are pretty much screwed on the whole money front. I hope we can come up with enough money to get through the next two weeks, and pay for our house.

That is the reason of all of my stressing. My extreme stressing. Thank you for all your thoughts and concerns. It has just been a wild week at work, and at home, and it just doesn't seem like it is going to get any better, until about mid June. I don't want to be stressed out that long. :( I need the money fairy to drop some dough my way & pronto.

*update- just checked online & my check is going to be a bit more than what I thought, we will have enough for the house, & about $50 to last us two weeks, good thing that's all we spend on gas, and that we have an extremely stocked freezer. :) Justin is going to sell his gun, my dad had said he was going to buy it, but I am not sure if that is still an option. I am happier now that we can at least pay the house stuff ontime.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dear Shelby,
    That is worth stressing. Being young and starting a new life and then having such troubles will stress you out.
    I haven't been in such a situation but i can relate in some way with you. Money is a hard thing- too much or too less- delivers problems all the same. But i will pray that you get enough amount to make you feel better and get these problems solved. All the love in the world to you. and some hugs and kisses too. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby
    Sending lots of hugs and prayers.

    You will get through this.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)