Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've come to realize..

 You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you or I knew you way back when and am interested in what life has taught you!!


1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...is a bit out of control at times, but my husband loves it. ;)


2. I've come to realize that my job(s)...is testing & makes me want to cry sometimes, but that I love that I get paid well & then it helps J and I have the house and life we have.


3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I like the windows down and music cranked.
4. I've come to realize that I need....to take more time to myself. And not let things get to me.


5. I've come to realize that I have lost...many of my best friends..


6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...people disrespect my marriage.


7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I am more than likely going to do something I regret in the morning.


8. I've come to realize that money...is something that I work long and hard for, but is so quickly gone.


9. I've come to realize that certain people...do not have any self-respect.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always ...have Justin to cuddle me at night.
11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...will always be there for me despite our differences, our love/bond is strong!


12. I've come to realize that my mom...is who she is, and I can either accept it, or be hurt by it.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...needs to be put down sometimes, or even left in the car so that my husband has nothing to be grouchy about.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I should not have worked the extra shift, because I was beyond tired.


15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I was in Justin's arms, even after I had been not that nice to him throughout the day.


16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...that 4:15 could not come soon enough & that I wish I had pots and pans at my new house so that I could make meatloaf. :)


17. I've come to realize that my dad....is so strong.


18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I am usually hurt by something I read.
19. I've come to realize that today...I might not be cut out for 14 plus days.


20. I've come to realize tonight that ...I am going to go to bed early & make an easy dinner.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is hopefully going to be better.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...spend a weekend all alone with my hubby.


23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re post this is...Cavewife.
24. I've come to realize that life...can change so quickly.


25. I've come to realize that this weekend...is going to be too short.
26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...is just the right thing.


27. I've come to realize that my friends..are very supportive & mean the world to me.
28. I've come to realize that this year...has been hard, and amazing, and hurtful, and happy, and all mixed into one.
29. I've come to realize that my ex...is no longer in my thoughts.
30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...stop trying with certain people. It is what it is.
31. I've come to realize that I love...Ellie more than I love most things.


32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...girls have no self-respect when it comes to a married man.


33. I've come to realize my past...is full of a lot of trash.


34. I've come to realize that parties...aren't as good as they used to be.


35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of never having kids.


36. I've come to realize that my life...will get better, I just have to ride this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)