Friday, April 2, 2010

questions. questions. questions.

Outside my window..the sun is shining--currently--10 minutes ago it was hailing.

The time is..about 1:20pm
Today I feel..ready to be off work & ready to go out tonight.
I am thinking..I would love another sugar free red-bull but this time with vodka. hehe. :)
At the moment, I am thankful..for my job & that J and I have found a cute house to move to. :)
I am going..to run home & get ready to go out tonight.
I am wearing..jeans & a tank top..uggs.
I wish..my hair would have behaved this morning.
I am reading..the partner by uhh..john grisham- still. i just found it.
I am working on..finding a house.
I am hoping..to get the house that i just found and think is adorable.
I am hearing..the emergency room.
Around the house..is messy.
I bet you didn't know..I used to ride horses..and I was good.
One of my favorite..things to do is spend time with my ellie dog.
 
 
 
1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
Oh yes! Justin and I both do. We were belting out Avril Lavine-Girlfriend just the other day.
2. What would you never be caught doing?
Talking to Justin's ex.
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
No. Never. Home. My mom's. My grandma's. That is all.
4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Never.5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
both. I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)