Monday, April 12, 2010

@ home & trying to get some work done..

As I type this, the front door is open, sun shining, breeze flowing throught the house airing it out. It is so stuffy in here. I should be cleaning and trying to think of something to do for dinner, it is my only day off before our busy weekend, and I really would like to get it all cleaned up & even start getting things "move ready". It has been so long since j and I have done a deep clean of our house & it really really needs it.
 Ellie is sleeping near my feet, Tucker is running from outside then 5 minutes later he runs back into the house, begs to get up on my lap and then sit up her for 5 minutes and then runs back outside. :) I am listening to my ipod, which usually lives at the bottom of my purse, and I am totally realizing how much I miss listening to it. lol. :)

  I really don't have much to post about today. I called the insurance people and talked to them for awhile. They are idiots, and are trying to say that it is my fault for the wreck, by saying my lights weren't on, and that I was speeding, both of which are not true. Afterthe wreck, I turned my car off and turned my lights off, and I wasn't speeding because it was extremely foggy out. So frustrating, it has been a month, and yet I still don't have a virdict and I call her all the time. But I guess we will see how it goes.

Alrighty, I have got to get off here & check my voicemail & start cleaning, and hopefully figure out something for dinner. :)

Love.

1 comment:

  1. Awww.... The first para is really beautiful and i feel the breeze flowing, only here it is from the cooler in the next room. As i type this, it is 2:17 in the morning... I shud so... be sleeping....

    Hey and don't worry the second para will sort itself out... Smile

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)