Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday Emeli



Happy Birthday to one of the prettiest,
wildest, funniest girls I know.
My younger sister E-ho..turned 21 this morning at midnight & I was
right there with her. I think she had quite a bit of fun. I have a lot more
pictures coming, but they are on my cousin's camera. Mine was nearly dead.
{Which reminds me; I totally need to grab my camera charger tonight before dinner and actually charge my camera.}

Smelling the alcohol in her new flask--because she wasn't
21, yet, so nooo drinking. :)


The three sisters- minus Kendal
Em & Kait

Definatly look for more pictures tomorrow & the next day..Dinner tonight @ 6:30 with the family, going out Thursday for Mental Health night, And Friday & Saturday drinking also. :)

Hope your birthday is amazing Em. I am glad
I got to go out with you. I had a blast last night.

Love--sh.

3 comments:

  1. Hey... Happy birthday to Em..... I think you guys had a blast. Hey that is so sweet. I enjoyed this post....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emeli! Hope you both didn't have too much of a tough time recovering from your night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't drink, but boy did she. :) It was a blast. I have on barely any make up & I am sure one eye has more than the other, but I am here, smiling & drinking A TON OF COFFEE!!

    MEXICAN FOOD TONIGHT- MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. I will get back to you if you comment, either by email or by going to your blog & commenting back. :)